Feeling guilty for buying an under-performing, overpriced car insurance policy? Trust us, many Cleveland drivers feel the same as you.
It’s an obvious statement that insurance companies want to keep your business as long as possible. Consumers who compare rates at least once a year will probably buy a different policy because they have good chances of finding coverage at a cheaper rate. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that people who compared rates regularly saved about $865 a year compared to other drivers who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding low prices for Lincoln Continental insurance in Cleveland is your target objective, understanding the best way to shop and compare car insurance can help you be more efficient.
How to find cheaper quotes for Lincoln Continental insurance in Cleveland
If you want to find the absolute lowest rates, then the best way to find affordable Lincoln Continental insurance is to compare prices once a year from different companies in Cleveland.
- First, spend a few minutes and learn about how car insurance works and the things you can control to lower rates. Many policy risk factors that drive up the price like speeding tickets, accidents and a poor credit score can be improved by making minor changes to your lifestyle. Read the full article for the details to help prevent expensive coverage and get additional discounts.
- Second, request rate estimates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can provide rates from a single company like GEICO and Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide rate quotes from multiple sources.
- Third, compare the price quotes to the premium of your current policy and determine if cheaper Continental coverage is available. If you find better rates and switch companies, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
A good piece of advice is to try to use identical coverages on each quote request and and to look at every insurance company. Doing this enables an apples-to-apples comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
You have so many car insurance companies to purchase coverage from, and though it is a good thing to have a selection, too many choices makes it more difficult to compare rates and find the lowest cost car insurance.
Insurance policy discounts for Lincoln Continental insurance in Cleveland
Some insurance providers don’t always list all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so we researched a few of the more well known and the more hidden discounts that you may qualify for.
- Payment Method – By making one initial payment instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save 5% or more.
- No Claims – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less when compared with drivers with a long claim history.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a lower rate if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Discount for Good Grades – Performing well in school may save as much as 25% on a Cleveland auto insurance quote. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Save with a New Car – Insuring a new Continental can be considerably cheaper because new vehicles are generally safer.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars equipped with ABS or steering control can reduce accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
Remember that most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. So when it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, nobody gets a free ride. Any amount of discount will positively reduce your policy premiums.
Popular insurance companies and some of the discounts can be found below.
- Mercury Insurance includes discounts for multi-car, annual mileage, age of vehicle, ease of repair, and anti-theft.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include electronic funds transfer, switch companies, teen driver, business and professional, youthful driver, early shopping, and mature driver.
- Farm Bureau may have discounts that include multi-policy, safe driver, driver training, renewal discount, and good student.
- State Farm offers discounts for multiple autos, Drive Safe & Save, student away at school, good student, and safe vehicle.
- Allstate has savings for resident student, premier plus, FullPay discount, teenSMART discount, EZ pay plan discount, economy car, and premier discount.
- GEICO may include discounts for membership and employees, anti-theft, good student, military active duty, defensive driver, emergency military deployment, and daytime running lights.
Before purchasing a policy, check with every prospective company to give you their best rates. Savings might not be offered everywhere. To find providers that offer many of these discounts in Ohio, follow this link.
How to buy Lincoln Continental insurance in Cleveland, OH
Cutting your insurance rates can be surprisingly simple. All you need to do is take the time to get quotes to discover which company has affordable Lincoln Continental insurance quotes.
Getting free rate quotes online is quite simple, and it makes it a waste of time to physically go to insurance agents’ offices. Quoting and buying Lincoln Continental insurance online eliminates the need for an insurance agent unless you’re the type of person who wants the professional guidance that only an agent can give. It is possible to compare online quotes but have a local agent actually write the policy.
The auto insurance companies shown below offer price quotes in Cleveland, OH. To find cheap auto insurance in Cleveland, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get the most affordable price.
Auto insurance is available from your local insurance agencies
Many drivers would rather talk to a local agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Good agents can help determine the best coverages and help you file claims. The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get lower prices but still work with a licensed agent. And supporting local insurance agents is important particularly in Cleveland.
After completing this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is immediately sent to participating agents in Cleveland that give free quotes for your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to visit any agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from one company in particular, you can always search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Listed below are Cleveland auto insurance companies that may be able to provide price quotes for Lincoln Continental insurance in Cleveland.
Mraz Insurance Agency
20180 Center Ridge Rd – Cleveland, OH 44116 – (440) 356-2055 – View Map
Picking an company is decision based upon more than just a cheap price quote. The following questions are important to ask.
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
Smart shoppers get results
We just presented a lot of information how to compare Lincoln Continental insurance auto insurance rates in Cleveland. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the lowest auto insurance rates are with a small mutual company. They often have lower premium rates on specific markets than their larger competitors like Progressive and GEICO.
As you shop your coverage around, make sure you don’t skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many situations where someone dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to discover later that the savings was not a smart move. Your goal is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Steps to saving on Lincoln Continental insurance in Cleveland
If you want to save money, the best way to find low-cost auto insurance rates is to start comparing prices regularly from insurance carriers in Cleveland. Rate comparisons can be done by following these guidelines.
- Step 1: Read about auto insurance and the steps you can take to lower rates. Many things that result in higher rates like at-fault accidents, careless driving, and poor credit rating can be rectified by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Step 2: Request rate estimates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agencies can provide price quotes for many different companies. View prices
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates to determine if switching companies saves money. If you can save some money and buy the policy, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Provide adequate notice to your current company to cancel your current coverage. Submit payment along with a signed and completed policy application to the new company. Once the paperwork is finalized, safely store the proof of insurance certificate in your glove compartment.
A good piece of advice is that you’ll want to compare similar coverage information on each price quote and and to get rates from all possible companies. This ensures a fair price comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 70 in Cleveland? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record in Cleveland? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Drivers Over Age 60 in Cleveland? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for College Graduates in Cleveland? (FAQ)
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)