Inconceivable but true, the vast majority of insurance customers renewed their policy with the same company for well over three years, and almost 40% of drivers have never compared insurance rates at all. With the average insurance premium being $1,340, Ohio drivers can cut their rates by 55% a year, but they underestimate how much they could save if they replace their high priced policy.
Really, the only way to find cheaper Porsche 911 insurance in Cleveland is to do an annual price comparison from different companies that insure vehicles in Ohio.
- Gain an understanding of policy coverages and the things you can control to keep rates low. Many things that drive up the price such as traffic citations and an imperfect credit score can be eliminated by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
- Request price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only provide price estimates from a single company like GEICO and Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide prices from multiple companies.
- Compare the new rates to your existing policy to determine if you can save on 911 insurance. If you find a lower rate quote and decide to switch, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to make sure you’re comparing the same level of coverage on each quote and and to get price quotes from as many companies as possible. This provides a fair price comparison and a thorough selection of prices.
Affordable Porsche 911 insurance in Cleveland
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but you might already qualify for some discounts to reduce the price significantly. Certain discounts will be applied when you purchase, but a few must be asked about in order for you to get them.
- Federal Government Employee – Having worked for a branch of the government can save as much as 8% depending on your company.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for primary and secondary vehicles with one company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you combine your auto and home policies with the same insurance company you will save up to 20% and get you low cost Porsche 911 insurance.
- Senior Citizens – If you’re over the age of 55, you can possibly qualify for reduced rates.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all insurance carriers offer life insurance, but some may give you a discount if you purchase life insurance from them.
- Military Rewards – Having a deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- Driving Data Discount – Insureds who allow their insurance company to spy on when and where they use their vehicle through the use of a telematics system like Allstate’s Drivewise may get a rate reduction if they show good driving skills.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Maintaining low annual mileage can earn slightly better premium rates than normal.
A quick disclaimer, many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, that’s just not realistic.
The chart below shows the comparison of Porsche 911 insurance premiums with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The rates are based on a female driver, no accidents or driving violations, Ohio state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, marriage, multi-car, and claim-free discounts applied.
For a list of insurers who offer cheap Porsche 911 insurance quotes in Cleveland in Ohio, click here.
Reducing your insurance rates isn’t really that difficult. Drivers just need to spend a few minutes to compare rates from online providers.
The companies in the list below can provide free quotes in Ohio. To get the best auto insurance in Cleveland, we suggest you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Car insurance statistics for a Porsche 911
The coverage table displayed next highlights a range of insurance costs for Porsche 911 models. Having a better understanding of how auto insurance premiums are calculated is important for you to make smart choices when selecting a coverage provider.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|911 Carrera 2 2-Dr Coupe||$296||$668||$226||$14||$68||$1,272||$106|
|911 Carrera 4 2-Dr Coupe||$320||$668||$226||$14||$68||$1,296||$108|
|911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$320||$668||$192||$12||$58||$1,250||$104|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Coupe||$320||$668||$226||$14||$68||$1,296||$108|
|911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$320||$668||$192||$12||$58||$1,250||$104|
|911 Carrera 4S 2-Dr Coupe||$320||$730||$226||$14||$68||$1,358||$113|
|911 Carrera Targa 2-Dr Coupe||$320||$730||$226||$14||$68||$1,358||$113|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Convertible||$320||$730||$192||$12||$58||$1,312||$109|
|911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$346||$668||$192||$12||$58||$1,276||$106|
|911 Carrera Targa S 2-Dr Coupe||$346||$730||$226||$14||$68||$1,384||$115|
|911 GT3 2-Dr Coupe||$346||$792||$226||$14||$68||$1,446||$121|
|911 GT3 RS 2-Dr Coupe||$396||$856||$226||$14||$68||$1,560||$130|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Coupe||$396||$856||$226||$14||$68||$1,560||$130|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$396||$918||$192||$12||$58||$1,576||$131|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Ohio minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Information does not factor in vehicle location which can modify coverage rates significantly.
Poor driving habits will raise your car insurance rates
The diagram below illustrates how violations and at-fault accidents drive up Porsche 911 auto insurance rates for different insured age categories. The information is based on a single male driver, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Porsche 911 insurance premiums by gender in Cleveland
The example below visualizes the comparison of Porsche 911 insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume a clean driving record, no claims, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Rate difference between full and liability-only coverage
The chart below compares Porsche 911 annual premium costs with and without full coverage. The premiums assume no tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
When to stop buying full coverage
There is no set rule for phasing out physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a broad guideline. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is about 10% or more of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Porsche 911 book value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, you would only receive $5,000 after paying the physical damage deductible. If you are paying over $500 a year for full coverage, then it might be time to buy liability only.
There are some circumstances where removing full coverage is not a good idea. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you have to keep full coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should not eliminate full coverage.
There’s no such thing as the perfect auto insurance policy
When quoting and comparing your policy, there really isn’t a perfect coverage plan. Your financial needs are unique.
These are some specific questions could help you determine if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- Am I covered when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my Porsche 911?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Am I covered if hit by an uninsured driver?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- What is no-fault insurance?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Shop online but buy locally
A lot of people still prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is a smart decision Professional insurance agents will help you protect your assets and help file insurance claims. The best thing about comparing rates online is you may find the lowest rates and also buy local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your information is emailed to local insurance agents in Cleveland that can give you free Cleveland car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to drive around because prices are sent to you directly. If you have a need to get a price quote from a specific auto insurance provider, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking the best provider should include more criteria than just the quoted price. These questions are important to ask:
- What companies can they write with?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Ohio?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
After talking to the agent and getting acceptable answers to all your questions and an acceptable price quote, most likely you have located an insurance company that meets the requirements to adequately provide auto insurance.
Find affordable rates by being thorough
Discount Porsche 911 insurance in Cleveland can be purchased on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some auto insurance companies don’t offer online quoting and usually these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent agents.
When trying to cut insurance costs, make sure you don’t buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where consumers will sacrifice physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your goal is to get the best coverage possible at the best possible price.
Consumers change insurance companies for many reasons like not issuing a premium refund, extreme rates for teen drivers, being labeled a high risk driver or even unfair underwriting practices. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding the right auto insurance provider can be less work than you think.
More tips and info about auto insurance can be found at these sites:
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Company Car in Cleveland? (FAQ)
- How Much are Cleveland Auto Insurance Quotes for Electric Cars? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Business Use in Cleveland? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Camry in Cleveland? (FAQ)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Air Bags: Potential Dangers to Your Children (Insurance Information Institute)