Want to learn how to save money and find lower-priced insurance rates in Cleveland, OH? Cleveland drivers have options when trying to find the best price on Cadillac ATS insurance. They can either spend hours driving around to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to find the lowest rates.
There is a better way to shop for insurance and you need to know the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for your Cadillac and get the lowest price from Cleveland insurance agents and online providers.
You should take the time to compare prices quite often since prices are usually higher with each renewal. Despite the fact that you may have had the best deal on Cadillac ATS insurance in Cleveland at your last renewal other companies may now be cheaper. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the easiest way to buy cheaper Cadillac ATS insurance in Cleveland.
If you have a current car insurance policy or need new coverage, you can use this information to lower your rates without having to cut coverage. We hope to help you learn the best way to buy inexpensive car insurance and some money-saving tips. You only need to know the proper methods to find the lowest price online.
Best Cadillac ATS insurance prices in Ohio
The auto insurance companies shown below offer price quotes in Ohio. If your goal is to find cheap auto insurance in OH, it’s highly recommended you get prices from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Get Lower-cost Insurance with These Tips
Many factors are part of the calculation when premium rates are determined. Most are fairly basic such as your driving history, but some are not quite as obvious such as whether you are married or how financially stable you are.
The list below includes some of the major factors used by companies to determine rates.
- Defend yourself with liability coverage – Your insurance policy’s liability coverage is the coverage that protects you if a court rules you are at fault for physical damage or personal injury to other. It provides for a legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. It is affordable coverage compared to physical damage coverage, so do not skimp.
- Reserve claims for larger damages – Companies in Ohio generally give cheaper rates to drivers who are claim-free. If you frequently file small claims, you can pretty much guarantee increased rates or even have your policy non-renewed. Your car insurance is designed for more catastrophic claims.
- Avoid tickets and save – Even one ticket can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. Drivers with clean records tend to pay less for car insurance than their less careful counterparts. Drivers with license-revoking tickets like DUI or reckless driving are required to prove financial responsibility with their state in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Deter car thieves – Buying a car with a theft deterrent system can help lower your premiums. Anti-theft devices like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system all aid in stopping car theft.
- Poor credit can mean higher premiums – A driver’s credit score can be an important factor in determining your rates. People that have high credit ratings tend to be better risks to insure than drivers who have lower credit ratings. If your credit history can use some improvement, you may save money insuring your Cadillac ATS by improving your rating.
- Cheaper prices for prior coverage – Allowing your coverage to lapse will be a fast way to increase your renewal premiums. Not only will rates go up, failure to provide proof of insurance may result in a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license. You will then be forced to provide proof of insurance in the form of an SR-22 filing with the Ohio motor vehicle department to get your license reinstated.
Insurance loss data for Cadillac ATS vehicles – Car insurance companies analyze claim trends for every vehicle when setting premium prices. Models that statistically have a higher amount or frequency of claims will have increased rates. The next table illustrates the compiled insurance loss statistics for Cadillac ATS vehicles.
For each coverage category, the statistical loss for all vehicles averaged together is set at 100. Values that are 100 or less mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while values that are above 100 indicate more frequent losses or larger claims.
Cadillac ATS Insurance Loss Statistics Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Cadillac ATS 4dr 2WD 121 97 103 107 96 90 Cadillac ATS 4dr 4WD 127 81 91 92 93 74BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Cadillac ATS insurance discounts in Cleveland
Some companies don’t always publicize every discount they offer very well, so below is a list both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious ways to save on car insurance.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all car insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a small discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- Onboard Data Collection – Insureds that choose to allow driving data collection to track driving manner by using a telematics device such as Drivewise from Allstate or Snapshot from Progressive might see lower rates if they have good driving habits.
- Payment Method – By making one initial payment instead of making monthly payments you can avoid the installment charge.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – When you have multiple policies and insure them both with the same insurance company you will save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Senior Citizen Rates – If you’re over the age of 55, you are able to get a small discount on rates.
- E-sign Discounts – Many insurance companies will give you a small discount shop Cleveland car insurance on the web.
- Cleveland Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home can help you save on car insurance because it means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay much less when compared to policyholders that have many claims.
As a footnote on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. If you do the math and it seems like you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic. Any qualifying discounts should help lower your policy premiums.
Companies and some of the discounts include:
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for switch companies, good student, alternative fuel, business and professional, and multi-car.
- State Farm includes discounts for safe vehicle, defensive driving training, Drive Safe & Save, Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple autos, and good driver.
- Liberty Mutual has discounts for teen driver discount, multi-policy, newly retired, newly married, and new vehicle discount.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for multi-policy, good driver, claim-free, good student, defensive driver, and accident-free.
- Progressive offers discounts for online signing, good student, multi-vehicle, homeowner, online quote discount, multi-policy, and continuous coverage.
Check with each company which credits you are entitled to. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply in Cleveland.
What if I want to buy from local Cleveland car insurance agents?
A small number of people just prefer to talk to a local agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Licensed agents can answer important questions and help you file claims. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find cheaper premium rates but also keep your business local. Putting coverage with small agencies is still important in Cleveland.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, your coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in Cleveland who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no reason to search for any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go straight to your inbox. If you want to quote rates from a specific company, you can always visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
If you prefer to buy car insurance from local Cleveland agents, you should know the different types of agents and how they work. Cleveland agents are categorized either exclusive agents or independent agents. Either type can provide car insurance policies, but it’s good to learn the differences since it could factor into the selection process.
These type of agents are not limited to a single company so they can quote policies through many different car insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To move your coverage to a new company, your agent can switch companies and you can keep the same agent.
If you need cheaper car insurance rates, we highly recommend that you get quotes from independent agents in order to have the best price comparison. A lot of them also have access to smaller mutual companies that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Below are Cleveland independent insurance agencies who may provide competitive price quotes.
- Phil Pavarini Insurance Agent * InsureCLE.com
2012 W 25th St #501 – Cleveland, OH 44113 – (216) 374-4500 – View Map
- Hubbard Insurance Agency
22255 Center Ridge Rd #202 – Rocky River, OH 44116 – (440) 333-4450 – View Map
- Tower Insurance
15887 Snow Rd – Brook Park, OH 44142 – (216) 267-4466 – View Map
Exclusive agencies can only write with one company such as State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. These agents are usually quite knowledgeable in insurance sales which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Consumers sometimes use the same agent partially due to the brand legacy instead of buying on price only.
The following are exclusive agents in Cleveland who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Justin Ragor – State Farm Insurance Agent
3878 Rocky River Dr Ste 4 – Cleveland, OH 44111 – (216) 251-5300 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Teresa C. Paez
15105 Puritas Ave – Cleveland, OH 44135 – (216) 362-6526 – View Map
- Wendy Narad Agency – Farmers Insurance
24800 Chagrin Blvd #100 – Cleveland, OH 44122 – (216) 292-3803 – View Map
Picking an auto insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just a cheap quote. Any agent in Cleveland should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
- How are they compensated?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
How do I know if I need professional advice?
Always remember that when buying a policy for your vehicles, there really is not a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Each situation is unique.
These are some specific questions can help discover if you could use an agent’s help.
- How much will a speeding ticket raise my rates?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Cadillac ATS to commute?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Should I rate my vehicle as business use?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- What is an umbrella policy?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Be persistent to save money
Cheaper car insurance in Cleveland is available online as well as from independent agents in Cleveland, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some companies may not offer online price quotes and these small, regional companies work with local independent agents.
We just presented a lot of techniques to shop for Cadillac ATS insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the best auto insurance rates are with some of the lesser-known companies.
As you shop your coverage around, make sure you don’t skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where an accident victim reduced liability coverage limits only to regret that they should have had better coverage. The proper strategy is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best possible price and still be able to protect your assets.
How to find discount Cadillac ATS insurance in Cleveland
The recommended way to get discount auto insurance rates in Cleveland is to start doing an annual price comparison from companies in Ohio. Drivers can shop around by following these steps.
- Step 1: It will benefit you to learn about the coverage provided by your policy and the changes you can make to lower rates. Many rating criteria that increase rates like traffic tickets, fender benders, and a not-so-good credit rating can be rectified by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Compare prices from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can give quotes from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes from multiple sources.
- Step 3: Compare the quotes to your existing rates to see if cheaper ATS coverage is available in Cleveland. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
The key aspect of shopping around is to use similar limits and deductibles on every quote request and and to analyze as many auto insurance providers as possible. This guarantees the most accurate price comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
To learn more, feel free to visit these articles:
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for State Employees in Cleveland? (FAQ)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Automakers compete to add autobraking (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)